Online business is getting more popular in many companies / organizations these days. So, these companies strive to get more traffic by blogging on their websites that help them in increasing sales or their product awareness. As online business is not limited to one region or country, it’s very important to track traffic for targeting specific market. Also getting targeted keywords help these companies in increasing hits as well as sales to some extent. There are many resources over the web to track traffic and getting targeted keywords however don’t you think it’s very convenient if we have these things in our WordPress dashboard!
I am going to list 10 Best Site Analytics Plug-ins for WordPress based Websites / Blogs that can help you in analyzing traffic and keywords for your website.
1. All in One Webmaster: This plug-in is very useful in integrating Google Webmaster Tool, Yahoo Site Explorer and Bing Webmaster Central in your website / blog. It also allows you to submit site-map in these tools by just a single click. In addition to that it has option to add tracking code for Clicky, 103Bees analytics etc.
2. WordPress.com Stats: This plug-in is very simple and concise that enacts no load on the server. It collects information about page views, popular articles/pages and traffic flow. It adds a link to dashboard that allows seeing the stats on a single page.
3. Keyword Statistics Plug-in: This plug-in is very useful in extracting keywords from the text and use them as meta-tag-keywords that automatically generates information for bots of search engines. It creates a display block where we edit pages in WordPress.
4. Google Analytics for WordPress: This plug-in easily adds Google Analytics Tracking Code to all pages in our WordPress based Websites/Blogs. This plug-in also adds an option to tag all outgoing links, so it’s easy see whether a click came from a comment or an article. It also helps in tracking Downloads, AdSense Clicks, Image Search keywords, Searches for Yahoo!’s Search Assistant etc.
5. GoingUp! Web Analytics: This Plug-in integrates popular analytics in an interface that is very easy to use. It also gives you an information about how is your website is performing by including SiteSpy, Traffic Summery, Popular Pages, Entry and Exit pages, Keyword Analysis and Search engine referrals.
6. Google Analyticator: This plug-in automatically adds java script code to enable Google Analytics logging on you WordPress based websites. This plug-in also gives you an option to include many widgets on your WordPress dashboard and website/blog front end.
7. Analytics 360: This plug-in allows us to fetch MailChimp data and Google Analytics Data directly to our WordPress dashboard where we can access these two robust analytics tools. These plug-in lists Site Traffic, List Growth and Top Referrers.
8. nStatistics: This plug-in lists Unique Visitors, Page Views, Browsers Used, Referrers and Keywords. It also displays graphs by a day, hours of a day and date range with an inbuilt zoom function.
9. Piwik Analytics: This is a basic WordPress Plug-in to integrate the Piwik web Analytics tool in our WordPress based Website/Blog. This plug-in supports Piwik Hostname, Piwik Path, Site ID, Options to control download tracking, Option to exclude admin user.
10. Easy Google Analytics for WordPress: This plug-in helps in embedding Google Analytics code in our WordPress based website/blog. This includes almost all of Google Analytics features in WordPress dashboard.
Cut down your exam stress by using our latest db2 certification and high quality 70-646 and cissp training demos. We provide updated mcse questions with 100% pass guarantee along with cisco training.