Your privacy is very important to CSSReX. Accordingly, CSSReX has developed this Policy in order for you to understand how it collects, uses, communicates, discloses and make use of personal information. The confidentiality of visitors and users will not be compromised via any channel. CSSReX is committed to conducting its business in accordance with following principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, CSSReX will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- CSSReX will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by itself and for other compatible purposes, unless it obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- CSSReX will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- CSSReX will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- CSSReX will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- CSSReX will make readily available to customers information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
CSSReX do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist CSSReX in operating its website, conducting its business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. CSSReX may also release your information when it believes release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce its site policies, or protect its or others rights, property, or safety.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Third Party Services
Occasionally, at CSSReX discretion, it may include or offer third party products or services on its website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. CSSReX therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, it seeks to protect the integrity of its site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
CSSReX implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal and your client’s information when you process with the project. Any information you share with CSSReX including code, content, images and media will be protected by itself. CSSReX will not contact your client or your client’s client in any case.
Content, Graphics, Themes and Files by CSSReX are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.